Thursday 19 July 2012

Practise animatic A2 with Jasmine Bridger



We created an animatic of a plot we could consider using as a further idea for our project, focusing on the horror genre aspect. it is effective as it gives a brief overview of shots and what music we could use to add the appropriate effect. Focusing on horror more would be effective as I have shown my ideas to be more creative, and like the idea of mixing this with another genre.

This will be a base for me to work on as ideas progress and I will later either change or develop this clip.
Doing this Practise animatic is effective as it has allowed me to understand how to create them, and when I work to create my trailer I be able to further develop it and create a better outcome.

I think the music will be our final choice as it works well with the pace of our film, stopping at the appropriate moment to add tension. This would be effective on our audience as it leaves a silence for audiences to think about once they have finished watching the trailer.

We created an error using the term credits/intertitles instead of actually including them in the trailer, however we can improve this further on when we do our final animatic idea where our ideas are more solid. We didnt include any for the time being as we do not know who is starring and what role people are playing.

Overall, it gives an effective and clear understanding of what the plot would be for our film.

No comments:

Post a Comment