Wednesday 7 November 2012

Equipments we are going to use

To create my opening two minutes I am going to need the right equipment in order to film it. The type of equipment I am going to use is so I am able to get clear shots of each scene and be able to put them together, and this is done best with a flip video camera I am going to use. I think this is the best camera to use as it already includes a memory stick so it will be easy to download them. The amount of different buttons to use is also easy to use as it is just the three buttons to get all the clips onto my computer.


The equipment I will need next to get clear shots of the surroundings and make it more realistic is the tripod. This is essential if I want to use panning shots in my video, as it will enable me to move it across without distorting the image or seeming fuzzy. This makes it good because it makes it look more realistic to the audiance, and will make them feel as if they are genuinly there in the situation that is arising.

The last thing I need in order to create my film properly with special effects and so it runs smoothly is Adobe Premier Elements. This software is easy to use and allows you to cut each individual clip into the perfect timing you want, and it includes a timeline so I can get the seconds correct in each clip. The video is present on the top left so I can see and hear how each clip looks.

 
This is the symbol for the software I am going to use. Adobe Premier elements is easy to use and includes many varieties of timelines, and it allows you to upload video clips easily. This will be effective for our clips because it will easily be able to be uploaded and cut to the size that we need, from our animatic we can deduce that there will be a variety of different cuts in our film. this is why we will need an easily adaptable software that is able to manipulate video clips with special effects and cuts, which Adobe Premier Elements 10 can do.

 


Blogger and Youtube will be the software that i use to make my trailer public. It will first be uploaded to Youtube into my account so it turns converts into a working video that can be viewed by others. This will also allow the trailer to be rendered to a high quality so it can be copied to other softwares if people wished. Youtube is a software that allows easy access to copy to other softwares, which is then what i can do to copy onto blogger. Blogger is where all my other research is, which is why I want my trailer to be shown on this. Blogger is a website that is easily accessible to Internet users, which is why my trailer would be best suited to be presented on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment